Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design premium flat modern logo

I will design premium flat modern logo












About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig!

I would like to present you
withmy Premium Logo Design Service:

✎ I will design a Modern, Flat and Premium Logoin a Vector format (A Vector file allows you to increase the size of a logo without losing quality).

My Portfolio - www.jkcreative.studio
I value honesty, creativity and quality over quantity.

All PackagesInclude:

3 Initial Logo Concepts

Unlimited Revisions for a Chosen Design

✎ Vector (AI/EPS/PDF/SVG), Source (PSD), JPEG amp; Transparent PNG Files

✎ 3D Mockup of a Chosen Design

✎ Custom Graphic and Fonts

✎ Full Copyrights

✎High Quality and Creative Design.I guarantee full dedication amp; effort for a great result:)


Other packages include additional designs like Stationery, Social Media Kit as well as Faster Delivery.

Other Gig's Extras:

Ultra Fast Delivery within 12 hours ☞ $30

✎ 4 Additional Color Versions ☞ $20

Why you should work with me:

✎ High quality and creative work based on a lot experience and my full dedication.

✎ Top Rated Seller with a 100% Positive Feedback.

✎ Easy to work and communicate with.

✎ Designing in the latest version of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

Reviews


rvcmedical:Incapable, unfriendly,

markhoof:After having a less than satisfactory experience with a different seller, I contacted Jarek prior to starting the job. He responded quickly and assured me that he could complete my request. He certainly lived up to his word and provided an excellent final product. He remained responsive the entire time. I would highly recommend Jarek!

jarek_gfx:I am glad I could help :) All the best!

jlkinaz:VERY pleased! Jarek stayed in constant communication as he worked on the requested logo. Great response time and quality work. I plan to keep Jarek busy with other work to maintain consistency from logo to letterhead to business cards to future product logos. Excellent! Well done!

jarek_gfx:I am glad I could help, feel free to come back anytime :) All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment