Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design a professional logo for you

I will design a professional logo for you












About:

I will design professional LOGO for you

GIG Includes

  • You can get basic image in a basic gig
  • Quality service
  • On time delivery
  • 24 hours service
  • Quality and original work
  • Fast turnaround
  • 100% customer satisfaction is my priority
  • Money back guarantee
  • Great communication in the designing process and expert suggestion if needed


Packages

Standard package $5

  1. 1 logos
  2. 24 hour delivery
  3. prioritysupport
  4. highresolutionlogo
  5. Free 3D mockup


Can inbox me for special orders :)

your messages will be appreciated !

Feel free to contact me !

Thanks !
color_vision

Reviews


demontedaniels:Absolutely love this seller!! You won't be disapointted!

color_vision:My pleasure work for you OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE work with you very cooperative and supportive Many Thanks

ashleyclemons16:GREAT FAST WORK! WILL USE AGAIN

color_vision:My Pleasure work for you OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE Work with you very cooperative and supportive \r\n\r\nMany Thanks\r\n

trixier:Fast prompt service!


No comments:

Post a Comment