Monday, April 30, 2018

I will create artistic hand drawn logo with free source file

I will create artistic hand drawn logo with free source file












About:

★★★ WELLCOME MY GIG ★★★

  • i will create or Illustrate HAND Drawn logo. I work with all my passion and determination until my customers are satisfied and happy with their final product.

    My strategy of doing work gain client satisfaction of ensuring deadline, maintain budget and fulfil quality aspects. Surely your ideas and my Designs meets the best combination
    Feel free to ask any question.
  • MY OFFERS :
    1-Modern,sleek,simple ,Skilled design
    2-Attractive 3D Mockups
    3-Unlimited revisions
    4-Premium quality 500plus dpi files
    5-Premium customer service
    6-100% MONEY BACK Guarantee in case of dissatisfaction.
Style
  • Hand-Drawn
File Format
  • AI
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD
  • EPS
  • SVG

Have any questions ???
Come Inbox. I will be happy to assist you :)

Thanks for taking the time to view my profile
REGARDS

Design_line02

Reviews


designerqueen:Send me the files

design_line02:Outstanding Experience!

adict2004:thank you so much

design_line02:Outstanding Experience!

mifreshforage:Thanks for the work!


No comments:

Post a Comment