Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will provide 4 logo designs with 3d Mockup, JPG, Png, Vector and SOURCE-FILE

I will provide 4 logo designs with 3d Mockup, JPG, Png, Vector and SOURCE-FILE












About:

Hi, I'm Brenda, full time LOGO DESIGNER.
More than 2 years of experience with 100% client satisfaction.

** IMPORTANT: contact me to discuss your project before placing any order (no purchase necessary) **

I'm here to help your brand stand out from the crowd and I won't let you go until you're fully satisfied.
My idea of logo is CLEAN, EYE CATCHING and STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.
NO MASCOTS
Logo design is a beautiful and challenging process that require patience, experience and passion. This is exactly what you can expect from me.

With Only 5$ order you will get:
-UNLIMITED revisions.
-jpg image file with 300dpi.
-2000x2000 pixels image.
-Copyrights Ownership Of the Final Logo Design.
-Mockup 3d photorealistic display of your design.
-Money back Guarantee if not satisfied.
-Files package including all files for any print/web needs.
-Fantastic value for money.

I can't wait to work with you.
Brenda Levitt

Reviews


michelle2k:worked very hard \u0026 tirelessly to design a logo that I loved \u0026 was happy with ...thank you !

levittbrenda:Thanks for putting your trust in me :)

nettydad:Yes it was easy communicating

levittbrenda:Good experience

makkedabiz:Excellent experience as described before. Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment