Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design killer lion logo design

I will design killer lion logo design












About:

Welcome to My GIG for Best Lion Logo Designs

A logo is not a picture - it is a graphic reflection of your company's personality, your vision for the future and the brand values you embrace.I'm a professional graphic designer specialized in Logo amp; Branding design for company. Client satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY, so I will never let my client down.


On order you will get:

1. Awesome Creative Unique Logo Designs
2. Unlimited Revisions of your logo till satisfaction
3. Transparent Background
4. High-Quality JPG, JPEG or PNG File (300 PPI)
5. Optimized for print and digital media

Why Order Pk_Designs?

1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL
2. I make everything from scratch
3. I don't use any cheesy icons
4.EDITABLE SOURCE FILE
5. 100 % customer satisfactions
6.Copyrightsproof documents for commercial use

***100% Money Back Guarantee ***

I am a polite and calm, so don't hesitate to contact me

!! Well done is better than well said !!

ORDER NOW. . .

Pk_designs

Samar Khan

Reviews


mattjg:Extremely pleased with the work PK_Designs has done! The logo design was much much better than I anticipated I love it! Needed one revision and he was able alter it exactly as explained. Any other designs I need I'll be back here for more! Thanks again PK_Designs!

pk_designs:Thanks Mattjg, Really great and easy to work with you. It was an awesome project but that’s makes it all the more exciting for me to come up with creative ideas and see how I can solve the problem! glad you are happy with the outcome.

vickiolton:I love the logo that was presented. Though revisions were needed, the final one truly nailed it on the head. Would recommend anytime.

pk_designs:Thank you so much ! Looking forward to the next time again!

elijahsharpe:I needed a order urgently and PK tended to my needs and finished my design in less than 30 min. It was fast and high quality. Highly recommend this gig!


No comments:

Post a Comment