Monday, April 30, 2018

I will create in 24h your modern logo for facebook, youtube, twitter

I will create in 24h your modern logo for facebook, youtube, twitter












About:

☕Hello, i am Digital Media Designer from Germany :)


I've been working as a Designer and Webmaster for over 5 years.I create all kinds of logos my professionalism are minimalistic/modern logos . I work with small and large companies in germany and help where I can.

IMPORTANT:

I Send youEVERYTIMEmy ideas and scribbles asScreenshot!
You can decide whenever you want!


What you get for $10

  • SIMPLE Logo (no complex illustrations)
  • Logo size 1500x1500
  • Logo 1500x1500 BLACK and WHITE Transparency
  • Transparency PNG File
  • 5x Revision
  • Customer Support
  • Full Commercial Use License
  • ---
  • (EXTRA GIG: +15$ Banner)
  • (EXTRA GIG: +20$ Vector File)


What you get for $80:

  • Logo size 1500x1500
  • Transparent PNG File
  • Logo black and white 1500x1500
  • Vector File EPS
  • Banner for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter ect.
  • Source Files (PSD, AI, EPS, Font File!)
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Customer Support
  • Full Commercial Use License

Note: Please check allGig Extras.


Why Choose Me :


◈ 100% Highly Quality

◈ I send you everytime my ideas and concepts

◈ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

◈ Help with technical questions

◈ Commercial Use License belongs to you


For Notes, Read FAQ

Do you have Questions?Contact me in inbox anytime!

Reviews


lynetter0926:Would definitely use coicode again! I needed something fast and they delivered a quality logo quickly. Very satisfied.

cioncode:Thank you very much!\r\nBest Wishes!

karloloo:Very nice and good service! \nrecomended!

cioncode:Thank you very much\r\nBest Wishes

jonathanseifman:This was an excellent experience. The turnaround time was quick, and the final result was very good. I'd definitely recommend cioncode and use her in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment