Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design an eye catching modern logo in 4 hours

I will design an eye catching modern logo in 4 hours












About:

I will design a modern, long shadow poster or logo, Tell me your imaginations and I will bring them to life with a Simple and Modern logo

For $5 I will:

- Design a Modern logo
- Upload in .jpg .png and .tiff in High-Qualities
- Extra design for every 4 gigs purchased
- Short waiting times

I have 4 years of Photoshop experience, So you will be guaranteed with an eye-catching design

Reviews


billytate:Great work!!!

queenatc:Amazing!!!

twhitneyjackson:He always goes above and beyond to get it right!

infinitraj:Really great design and on point communication. Quick service. He understood our concept and is an amazing designer. The best experience so far on fiverr. Thank you for your great work :-) We will definitely work with you again.

twhitneyjackson:Perfect Everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment