Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design minimal logo for your brand identity

I will design minimal logo for your brand identity












About:

I will Design an Awesome minimal logo for your Brand. I'm here on Fiverr for providing awesome services for my dear clients.

1. All my work isPROFESSIONAL
2. I make everything from scratch
3. Idon't use any cheesy icons
4. GOOD communication
5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.

You will get!

1.PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISHlogo service here.
2.Vector file(free)
3.source file(free)
4.Png file(free)
5.Eps file(free)
6.Unlimited Revision
7.100% Money Back guaranty
8.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed
9.Express delivery within 6 hours

Reviews


thesaadqureshi:Job well done yet again! Fast_delivery95 always produce quality material! Quick, professional and very creative!

fast_delivery95:Its Big complement dear Great Man !

thesaadqureshi:Great work yet again! Third time i’m using fast_delivery95! Always quick and punctual! Highly recommended !

fast_delivery95:Outstanding Experience!

thesaadqureshi:Its the second time I use fast_delivery95, and yet again the work is amazing ! Great quality and quick responding! Will definately recommend fast_delivery95 to anyone who needs a fresh logo for their company !


No comments:

Post a Comment