Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will do amazing logo design

I will do amazing logo design












About:

With over 5 years of commercial logo experience, I will create memorable designs which will perfectly identify your company and help it grow. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority!

I will deliver :
✔ Unique and original initial concepts
✔ Unlimited revisions
✔ All work is 100% original and individual to you

What you get :
✔ Fantastic value for money
✔ High reslusion JPEG file 300dpi
✔ A full logo package including .Ai, .Png, .PDF, .Eps, JPG
✔ You will own 100% rights of the logo

**** satisfaction guaranteed or your money back ****

Reviews


tammy2863:Very pleased with your gig, will order again, thank you

carrie7890:Great seller, fast delivery as described. Very helpful!

david5879:TOP SERVICE - A++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mary4561:Great work. I highly recommend!

nwilliams68:Very professional and great designs


No comments:

Post a Comment