Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will create 4 professional logo for your business with unlimited revisions and source files.

I will create 4 professional logo for your business with unlimited revisions and source files.












About:

I am offering a very high quality creative logo design work at affordable rates. I will create a logo that will be unique and attractive , and that will help your in promoting your business. A first sight at logo will describe your whole business amp; idea behind that. You will be high quality resolution Independent.

I will provide a customizable source file which you can use in future for customization like changing colors ,changing text and etc . I am also offering revision in each package to assure that I can accommodate any changes.

i will make design for you According to your choice

Reviews


syllamarketer1:Very responsive with great communication!!! highly recommend this seller.

hammadgulll:Outstanding experirnce!

asadapp:Good and fast delivery, He did great work more then my expectation. I like his design in first catch. \nThank you...

hammadgulll:thanks again! great experience

devonandcompany:Easy Indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment