Monday, April 30, 2018

I will create 5 unique logo design with vector file unlimited revisions

I will create 5 unique logo design with vector file unlimited revisions












About:

I will design Unique logo in 5 hours with free Vector file.

GIG Includes


You can get basic image in a basic gig

Quality service
On time delivery
24 hours service
Quality and original work
Fast turnaround
100% customer satisfaction is my priority
Money back guarantee
Great communication in the designing process and expert suggestion if needed


Packages

Basic package $5

5 logos
24 hour delivery
Unlimited revisions
Priority support
Source file
Logo transparency
High resolution logo
Free 3D mockup
Vector file


Standard Package(Most Popular) $10

5 logo
Source files
Unlimited revisions
Vector file
Priority support
24 hour delivery
3D mockup

Premium Package $20

5 HQ logo
VIP Support
All source files
3D mockup
Stationary includes
Social media kit
Unlimited Revisions

You Can inbox me for special orders.


Feel free to contact me !

Thanks and Regards

Foysal.


Reviews


sixconsult:Great guy as always quick understanding and good creativity

foysal5555:Great Buyer!!! Thank you so much.

jorgejarau:the best and faster ever

foysal5555:Nice to work with.

fitman23:I needed a few changes and they were done the following day, which I love the speedy service.


No comments:

Post a Comment