Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design a cute character mascot logo

I will design a cute character mascot logo












About:

I am Rizal, Illustrator and graphic designer with 1 year experience in creating cool artwork and logo design

What do i need to start working?

- Name of your brand/company
- Detailed description of your Brand/Company
- Colors that are intended for the logo
- What kind of mascot d you want

100% Original, 100% Clean, 100% No template

NOTE: I ONLY ACCEPT ANIMAL, HUMAN, AND FOOD MASCOT, NOT THINGS LIKE CHAIR, TABLE, LAPTOP, COMPUTER, ETC

Reviews


shreddedsimba:This logo came out perfect !!!! I’m extremely happy

rizalfaizzz:this client was so easy going, I like it

sirsanta:Good stuff, thanks!

mapo0003:Everthing was ok

shreddedsimba:Second order he’s awesome !!


No comments:

Post a Comment