Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design professional and remarkable logo

I will design professional and remarkable logo












About:

Hello! I am Andrea ,an experienced brand designer from Pennsylvania having 6-year experience in designing logos,business cards and other graphics.
Your 100% satisfaction is my success.

Here is What you will get in $5:

✓ PROFESSIONAL logo for your business
✓ Free JPEG files 700 Dpi
✓ Free png (Transparentbackground file) 700 Dpi
✓ Free Source files (Editable vector amp; PSD files)
✓ I will send you a beautiful 3d mock-up free
✓ Unlimited revision till your 100% satisfaction
Why choose Me?

✓ I only provide original quality logo design
No clip art/rehash/cheesyicons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr
✓ Friendly Service
✓ Custom logo design
✓ Professional,unique and fresh ideas
✓ HIGH Resolutions JPEG amp; PNG 700 Dpi
✓ Editable Source files (PSD,EPS,Ai etc)
✓ 100% Satisfaction
✓ Quick Reply
✓ Money Back Guaranty
✓ Unlimited Revisions

You'll find a set of INSTRUCTIONS after placing the order.
Please provide your answers for that.

Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.

Don't wait, place your order now to get your own logo design

Feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Andrea

Reviews


artgallerym:This was the worst experience I have had so far. She did not complete my order until almost three weeks. Several mistakes were made, no attention to detail. On top of bad communication, this person kept asking me for a FIVE STAR review in order to send me my files. She kept saying she would not send me my files. I'm afraid to use Fiverr again.

second2clothing:amazing work!!

yourgraphicgirl:You are a darling client. Creative, polite and a fantastic communicator. Complete\r\npleasure to work with you...and i hope I can be of service to you again in the future, =)

tflem1822:seemed difficult to create an African American Girl. However all together , Great Work !

yourgraphicgirl:This buyer have a kind and great heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment