Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will create vector logo design for your company

I will create vector logo design for your company












About:

Only available on FIVERR.COM with Fast delivery.

Gig Includes:

✔VIP Support
✔ UNLIMITED revisions
✔ You can have files.AI, EPS, PSD, SVG, SWF, TIF, PDF
✔ Extra Fast Delivery
✔ High quality work.
✔ 24/7 service and extra fast delivery and response
✔it's my responsibility to 100% satisfy you
High-quality logo from 300 dpi to 2500 dpi depending on what you need
✔The logo will be 100% unique, new and eye-catching that will have an impact on others.
✔ PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication
********** MONEY BACK GUARANTEE***********

NOTE: I DON'T USE CLIP ARTS AND I DONT MAKE 3D LOGOS.

why me?

✪ 5 years practical experiencewith Graphic Design
✪Unlimited modifications or revisionsuntil your satisfaction
✪ 100%Satisfaction Guaranteeor Full Refund
✪All my designs are ORIGINAL and Amazing with Outstanding Quality!
Please check My Gig Extras for Stationary designs + Social Media kit + all other services.they might help you!

Place YourOrderAnd Enjoy My Amazing Service!
"Your Challenge Is My Success"

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


davidmichelle:Awesome artist and was very happy to make changes. Thoroughly recommended.

lordoflogo:thank you :)

presidon:Wow Amazing seller!!

drafting2015:As always, excellent service

lordoflogo:thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment