Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design modern minimalist logo

I will design modern minimalist logo












About:

Hi,Welcome to my creative minimalist logo design Gig on Fiverr.com

I am a full time professional graphic designer. I have outstanding experience to create minimal logo design for your business.

Forone Gigi will design minimalist ,unique , creative , classical , new style ,unique and professional design

you can get:

  • UNLIMITED Revisions (FREE)
  • Deliver in 24 hours or quick time.
  • Friendly Customer Service.
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
  • jpg and png files
  • High Quality 3000px woks.


- and you can add the gig extras if you want..
- and I will gladly accept tips for awork well done!

order now!

contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote!
thank you!

Reviews


gevans1:Enjoyed this! The logo I got was great! Recommend :)

laurenkoger:The order was late. I had to repeat myself over and over again about what I wanted and it still wasn’t delivered properly. I eventually just gave up after the third revision. Really disappointed in this experience.

sandrablevins:Great Job. Thank you!

amt320:Thank you!

max_logos:thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment