Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will do mascot design logo

I will do mascot design logo












About:

Hi
thanks for visiting my page. This gig is related to Mascot Design. I offer my top class graphics skills to design your Mascot LOGO / Brand Identity. In every business logo is the most important and top priority. I assure you the logo i design for you will increase your business and also client age. following is my proposal for mascot logo.

1) Initial concepts (as per package you select)
2) Unlimited revision until you happy
4) gt; Final Files provide in: Ai, EPS, PSD, JPEG, PNG, PDF ( as per your package)
5) Completion of your design as per your time

Reviews


patrickwidmer:Awesome work

seananthony21:the results

blake001001:copied image given as direction almost excatly needed to be original

keony53:Friendly seller, happy with what i got

mu5tafa3:Excellent design, designed what i was looking and needed for my business.


No comments:

Post a Comment