Monday, April 30, 2018

I will use my experience and flair. We may not get it right the first time, however it is about getting right in the end. I pride myself on being able to work on clients desires + See More

I will use my experience and flair. We may not get it right the first time, however it is about getting right in the end. I pride myself on being able to work on clients desires + See More












About:

Hi, welcome to my gig;

-I am a Arabic logo designer with years of design experience, I love to write Arabic
calligraphy and design Arabic logos.

- Tons of Unique, creative and custom designs are waiting for express delivery.
- I will create or modify a Logo for you, high quality, fast and cheap.
- UNLIMITED revisions are allowed for regular gig.
- I will provide life time support to you.
Just order my gig and inshallah you will get an exciting logo from me.

Waiting to be hired by you
Regards
Mariarosie

Reviews


elymatt:Fast and talented. Thank you

drewpotter:Great work!

mariarosie:thank you so much \r\nlooking forward to work with you in future

drewpotter:Brilliant!

mariarosie:thank you !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment