Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design your sport, esport, gaming team logo

I will design your sport, esport, gaming team logo












About:

Hi, I am a Logo Designer, I will give you ONE quality sport/gaming logo, for you team sport, team gaming, clan, or channel.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

For $5 you will get :

✔ Nice logo concept
✔ JPEG / PNG file with transparent background ( 300dpi)
✔High Resolution( for source file see extras )

TIP: You will always need source files.
Uses :
PRINTING, RE SIZING, COLOR CHANGE, EMBROIDERY ETC.

Reviews


wolfgamingus:Amazing product

opdestroy:I love it ..well done!!!

meinart:thank you very much :)

vipersayshi:Amazing work as always.

clbreen:Phenomenal experience once again. If I ever need any similar work again in the future, I'll be quick to reach out.


No comments:

Post a Comment