Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will do logo design with 3 variations in 24 hours

I will do logo design with 3 variations in 24 hours












About:

Hi ,
Jithu here.I have 7 years of experience in the design field and had a very successful career as a logo designer. I am planning to go independent now. You will get 100% custom , unique and memorable Designs in 24 hours.

The basic $5 designgig include:-

  • 3 variations of the logo


  • Unlimited revisions on any one of them


  • Final Output :- PNG (transparent background) and jpeg files (hi res 500 Dpi)
  • 24 hour turnaround time


  • money back guarantee


All the designs will be 100% custom , No clip art and will never be a problem for you to copy right the designs
I understand how important a logo is for a company.I will try hard to keep my reputation here . Thanks for having a look at my profile

LOGO design - Professional logo - Website logo - unique logo

Reviews


sandrapapo:Very fast and quality work! I highly recommend this service.

havoc9:Did really great job, if I need any more logos definitely I will buy again! Thank you!

josenio:Good job!

birthb:Great, thank you!

simeoncalrow:Loved the work he did


1 comment: