Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will make sure to deliver an amazing design

I will make sure to deliver an amazing design












About:

Hi,
My name is Aamir i am serving people as a logo designer on different sites from more them 7 years now i am exclusively on fiverr

Here is my Gig Detail

JPG Signature Logo
Using Handwriting Calligraphy Fonts or Sketch Pad
A Digitized Version of Your Handwritten Signature Logo
Professional, Handwritten, Unique Typography Text
Logo Based on Business Name, Color Scheme
Handwritten Modern Feminine Signature Style
Handwritten Signature Design with a Meaningful Symbol

Gig Extras:
24 Hour Delivery of Feminine Signature Logo
More Concepts for your Signature Text
PSD+AI+EPS+PDF+PNG+ Vector Source Files of Signature Text

If the order were completed auto in 3 days and buyer didn't response for any change and he see after 3 days when order completed then he can inbox for changes thanks

NOTE: EVERY BUYER MUST POST 5 STARS WHEN HE LIKES THE DESIGN BECAUSE 3.5 OR 4 STARS EFFECT MY RATING THANKS.

Purchase Source Files to Retain Legal Copyright

Order Today!:)

Reviews


apreed08:He really listened to my thoughts and ideas and delivered an AMAZING Logo design with my original design incorporated. I requested quite a bit of changes and modifications and he was very great and patient with me, and delivered each change in. I am beyond satisfied, and excited to display my logo!

aamir_rahman:thank you sooo much pleasure to work with you

almeida86:Excellent logo. Will use this seller again.\nThank you

aamir_rahman:Thank you soo much

ilseiges:He made a perfect work


No comments:

Post a Comment