Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will design a modern cannabis marijuana weed logo

I will design a modern cannabis marijuana weed logo












About:

I will design anORIGINAL MARIJUANA, CANNABIS,WEED Logoconcepts

I always recommend toOrder the vector file

24 x 7Premium Support

Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Qualityand 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours (gig's extra)
    Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Adobe Certified Expert in Logo/Graphic Design

Reviews


justinmatthew13:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

navinrjohnson:excellent work

alexakitchengs:Once again, AMAZING job

mfrenklak:The seller was quite late with the order, even missing a second deadline set by the seller. Communication was poor and seller needed to be prodded to produce work.

stoner4life:easy like 123


No comments:

Post a Comment