Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will use my best knowledge to fulfil your needs.

I will use my best knowledge to fulfil your needs.












About:

Hello!Welcome to my gig. I will design your Vintage Logo for you. :)

“Logos and branding are so important. In a big part of the world, people cannot read French or English--but are great in remembering signs”
―Karl Lagerfeld

My recent gig portfolios: https://goo.gl/photos/ua664DibGDLVpJBf8

810+ satisfied buyers |Top Rated Seller | ★★★★★ Rating

• Professional designer, creative and Original
• Friendly communication and fast response :)
• 100% your satisfaction

Here's what you will get:

Standard (Best Seller!) $45
• Customised Logo, output JPEG HQ,PNG Transparent BG
Unlimited Revisions
Source File for the Final Selected Concept
VIP Support

For the basic gig of $20
• JPEG 2000x2000 px amp; PNG with Transparent BG
• 3 Free Revisions
Awesome Support

NOTE:Custom Logo Designs/Requests require the Standard Package or above.If you are unsure or want to ask more questions? Just message me. I look forward to a working relationship with you! :)

Reviews


specialcarmsee:She did exactly as I asked. Easy to work with.

seventea7:Thank you so much for your kind compliments. :)\r\n\r\nBest,\r\nSeventea7

besurly:Easy to communicate with and delivery was super fast.

seventea7:Thank you so much for your generosity and kind comments. :)\r\n\r\nBest,\r\nSeventea7

twentyonetech:A pleasure, as always\nThanks for the good work


No comments:

Post a Comment