Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will provide you with minimal clean, modern, professional, classic, text and 100% original logo design, whether you are an individual or a company.

I will provide you with minimal clean, modern, professional, classic, text and 100% original logo design, whether you are an individual or a company.












About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig page.

My name is Fazy, and I am a Level Two, professional quality, a self-taught designer. With over seven years of experience, I dedicate all of my time to designing, and the logos that I create for you are going to be fuelled by passion and dedication to doing the job right.

If you are looking for a way to simplify your existing logo or design an entirely new one from scratch with the minimalist impression in mind, I can help you get there.

I will focus on creating unique and modern designs for your business so that you'll be able to see just how easy it is going to be to a bit in with the new crowd when you have the right logo to depend on.

What I can offer:

I offer a selection of other gigs (which you are more than welcome to take a look at) so that I can help you get the right kind of deal for your task at hand. I make sure that all of my packages are offered with proper detail and attributes, but the best package to help you out in saving cost and time would be the premium package.

What now?

Take a look at my past work, send me a message, and take a look through my FAQ section. I'd love to help you create the modern logo of your dreams.


Reviews


mmarsh32:Quick, responsive and assertive. Listened to everything I need!! Highly recommended

strongside05:The best logo I have ever had created through Fiverr

dronemaryland:graphicszone11 made me a great logo exactly as I envisioned it. Thank you!

map1001:I’m happy with Fazy’s service. Thanks

andresclaro:Easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment