Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design 2 professional badge logo 3d or 2d

I will design 2 professional badge logo 3d or 2d












About:

*****Delivering Modern, Professional Badge Logos*****

I am Krishna, 8+ years experience in Digital Industry. Designing Great Logos is my passion and profession.

I will design a NEW Badge with your Existing Logo. Or I can even come up with a Brand New logo with Badge design.

Either way,Your Badge Logo will definitely Look :

  • Look Stunning/Awesome,
  • Look Great both on 2d (Flat) and 3d,
  • Grabs Customer Attention,
  • Create Strong Brand Image,


I promise to go an Extra Mile before delivering the final product.You won't find any other designer that thinks like me :)

Also You will Get 2 BONUS HD Logo INTROS (HOT) worth $10 and Bonus Mockups, For Free!!!

Place the order right away! I will add my magic touch to create aModern, Professional, Premium Badge Logos.

Reviews


gordymorty:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gordymorty:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

xedevsully:Very gooddid what i asked

donaldwallac472:Not sure if it was the seller or fivver but never received second revision. got message from fivverr \

richardsanto546:Did not follow instructions\ncommunication was non existent.\nOrdered on April 11\nNext reply was on the Apr 13, only to say he was not able to open the document i sent.\nNext Revision that was acceptable. Did not follow exactly the document provided.This was on the Apr 15\nStill no below: \nLogo Transparency\nPrintable Resolution File\nInclude 3D Mockup\n


No comments:

Post a Comment