Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will design unique brand, company and website logo

I will design unique brand, company and website logo












About:

Hi dear,
I am Riya professional logo designer, I create elegant business logo design in high quality for website, brand, company, organization or anything you want.

my portfolio linkhttps://goo.gl/VQURUy

My service is different from other logo services by offering I am Fully professional, consultative approach with unlimitedrevisions. True design cannot be limited or capped. I will work with you until your design is right - no matter how long it takes.

My Services Include:

1. Unlimited Revisions with 100% SATISFACTION

2. Professional Design

3. Good communication.
4. Complete Files Pack (Editable amp; Printable)
5. 3D mockup

6. Custom designs

Kindly contact me if you have more questions, i will try as much possible to help you...


ORDER NOW!


Reviews


shayonitbd:Great to work with, very good work. Will use again.

riyakhanr:THANK YOU\r\n

shayonitbd:Great! Fast! Efficient! High quality job! Knows how to deal with colour tons, we really enjoy the artwork. Thank you so much!

riyakhanr:Thank you\r\n

markedupdesignz:Great Seller extremely patient Happy to do business again.


No comments:

Post a Comment