Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will design an svg vector logo for your business or brand

I will design an svg vector logo for your business or brand












About:

I will design your professional business or brand logo

Give your business or brand the best first impression, with a professional logo design. It's what everyone sees first, so turn first impressions in to sales.

Classic, modern, minimal? You decide!

I can design a range of styles to fit your needs. A logo isn't just a fancy picture, it needs to express just what your brand or business is all about. I've designed logos from slick and minimal, to classic and luxury.

SVG Source Files are included for free!

You can't get higher quality than SVG. That's because a vector format is scalable, meaning your logo won't ever pixellate or blur.

For convenience, I'll also send a large PNG image which is more compatible with MS Office and CMS platforms such as WordPress.

Full colour and monochrome versions

Your logo will be designed to be versatile. Sometimes colour looks best, but white looks good on coloured backgrounds, and black is ideal for home/office printing.

Whether it's a new brand or rebrand, I'll create you a stunning logo.


Reviews


afterburn25:great to work with

veboli:Great. I gave my specifications and he delivered five great logo options!

ruck13180:Awesome job

lhopkins2810:Very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend James and use him again for future gigs.

lifefactor:As always good work !


No comments:

Post a Comment