Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design versatile and minimalist logo in 24 hours

I will design versatile and minimalist logo in 24 hours












About:

As a full time graphic designer, I'm offering mycreative logo designservices on Fiverr. With over 8 years experience I can produce your logo inany style. I will always ensure you're100% happyat every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent your company.

My Services Includes.

    1. Unlimited Unique concepts
    1. UNLIMITED revisionsuntil your satisfaction.
    1. 100% originalvector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.
    1. Originalsource files:.JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require.
  1. FREE24 hourExpress Delivery
  2. Friendly communication
  3. Not Satisfied I willrefund your Money
  4. Professional and fast customer service and communication
  5. Final logo files for web display, printing

Please feel free to let me know if you like to know any other details and I would be happy to help.
Thank You :)
ORDER_NOW

Reviews


aleeza_graphix:Good service, an excellent communicator and a very good designer. He kept working on my design until it was absolutely perfect, which I appreciated hugely. Would recommend!

aleeza_graphix:This was my sec ind time using Sehrish services, and he came through amazingly for me once again! First he helped with a self-help blog logo, then my children's book title, and now my wife's soap company logo...what CAN'T this man do? Wow--just wow! He deserved every accolade he receives from Fiverr for the amazing work he does! TEN STARS!\n\n

aleeza_graphix:Really fantastic experience with a truly talented artist! Used experience and talent to show me an alternate design to what I thought I wanted and it is fantastic! Love it, highly recommend and will definitely use again!\n

jack_graphix:I wanted a modern and unique logo for my project. saima got my intentions right away and realized all my wishes. I'm very happy with the way it turned out, the communication was easy, her skills are excellent and the price was really fair. she is fast and really professional. I'm more than glad to worked with such an amazing !!!\n\n

jack_graphix:I put out a Fiverr request and Sehrish' designs immediately struck me. I sent her very specific instructions, but afforded her the respect of providing what she thought worked. Her work was AWESOME! Delivered on time, revisions made without quibble and clear communication throughout. I'm just thrilled with the results. Use her services!\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment