Friday, April 27, 2018

I will design amazing 3d logo with vector file

I will design amazing 3d logo with vector file












About:

Hi

I'll design anProfessional Logowith my creativity and skills in vector (AI and EPS).

Get PROFESSIONALLogodesign concepts for your websites/business/product!

My Designs areUnique and Standout with Incomparable Quality

Premium Support

Here what you can get in just$5:

  • 2 Stunning logo design in 2000px X 2000px in JPG amp; PNG formats
  • Free Vector Files
  • Extraordinary quality amp; Exclusive experience
  • 8 hrs Delivery


Here is what we will deliver for$30:

  • 2 Ultra HQ logo designsin 2000px X 2000px in JPG amp; PNG formats.
  • Source Filesfor one final design
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • VIP Support


Type of designs we are doing:
Minimalist amp; Flat logo.
3D logo.
App, Name, Signature logo.
Company, Business amp; website.
Vintage, Retro, Badge amp; Classic.
Professional, Custom, Modern, Feminine.
Neon, Watercolor, Hand drawn, Graffiti, Text amp; Typography.

Note:
Money backguarantee!.

thanks
JOONI_KHAN

Reviews


heyjeronimo:I received the work and 1st go around I was very happy with the outcome. Professional and quick, and easy to talk to!

jooni_khan:Outstanding Experience!

vonellamour:good job! will use again

jooni_khan:thanks

alkhalili89:Committed


No comments:

Post a Comment