Monday, April 30, 2018

I will create or modify for you

I will create or modify for you












About:

Hello!

Welcome to my minimalist GIG

I am a professional Designer with 7 years of experiences Tons of Unique, Creative, custom and killer designs are waiting for express deliver,I will create or modify creative LOGO DESIGN with high quality...

I can also do

Minimalist / Mascot / Retro / Vintage / illustrations / Badge / cartoon/ website/ Hand drawn/ Shop/ Company/ etc..

If You have questions please contact me! i'm always Available
Thank you!

Reviews


brianjungreis:Amazing! Very good artist and good communicator and understanding of needs and style

blinklogos:Outstanding Experience!

nicoleripollm:I liked the simplicity of it

blinklogos:Outstanding Experience!

lexbubles19:Professional and responsive.


No comments:

Post a Comment