Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design eye catching 3d logo in 12 hours

I will design eye catching 3d logo in 12 hours












About:

Welcome to my Best 3D logo Designs on Fiverr.com

Forone Gigi will design a verycreative, cool 3Ddesignfor your business. It will clearly portray you business with minimum detail and maximum explanation.

You can order on my gig now and i will provide you these amazing services.

  • Unlimited revisions.
  • High Quality design.
  • First delivery within 24 Hours
  • 100%money back guarantee.
  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with customer but can also buy copyright document with extras.
  • Custom work(p.s small complex component may be used from google search but work on whole will be costumed to be copyrighted or trade-marked guaranteed ).
  • Get source and editable files AI,EPS,PSD,PDF and High quality filesfor extras on demand.
  • Free unlimited revisions.

Premium Offerfor best package it includes All files, multiple designs and fast turn out.you will get it in only 45 dollars !!

Normal first delivery days are 12-24 hours.

So what are you waiting for, order now and let the magic begin. !
#LD

Reviews


coastalcraig:Liza has done about 10 projects for me. I am grateful having her create beautiful marketing products for my small business!

liza_designer:thank you so much for loving my work and also thanks for your great tip, hope to see you again :)\r\nThanks once again for your review and tip :)\r\n#LD

fahadfaddy:Great and very helpful.

liza_designer:thanks so much for loving my work and my services hope to see you again :)\r\nThanks a lot :)\r\n#LD

kenwilliams763:Bought from seller based on ratings, great communication


No comments:

Post a Comment