Monday, April 30, 2018

I will design 5 unique brand logo with unlimited revision

I will design 5 unique brand logo with unlimited revision












About:

I will design 5 unique brand logo then you can easily choose one of them
--------------------------------------------------------
Portfolio link :

https://www.flickr.com/ahmedakber
---------------------------------------------------------

GIG Advantages :

Unlimited Revisions
● 5 logos with different concept
● HIGH Resolutions 300 Dpi (HD file)
● Transparent File High Quality
● Files you will receive: PNG, JPG, AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, TIF.
● Vector files ,Source file : Ai, PSD , EPS format.
● All logo copyrights transferred to you
● 100% Money back guarantee if you are not Satisfied.


If you need any more information about this GIG then please message me THANKS!!

NOTE: I do not make any cartoons
or mascot logo thanks

Reviews


plumgirl33:I needed a logo for my business

ahmedakber:I really love to work with you

jpmartel996:I bought it for my online store

ahmedakber:Thanks and really love to work with you

caseyhicks6:Good design. Many options


No comments:

Post a Comment