Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will 1 design Badge, Retro, Hipster and Vintage logo for you in just $25 With Free Extra Services

I will 1 design Badge, Retro, Hipster and Vintage logo for you in just $25 With Free Extra Services












About:

Hello, my name is Graphic and this is my Badge, Retro Vintage Logo Gig, only on Fiverr.


YOU WILL GET THE FIRST DRAFT IN 24 HRS FOR SURE.SO HURRY UP.....


Now let me tell you the features of this Awesome Retro Gig

About the Vintage Logo Gig:

- Get Custom, Unique Logo Designs.
- Superior details and quality.
- Get editable Source Files.
- Get Unlimited Revisions in Premium Package
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.


What you will get in this Professional and High Quality Badge Gig:

  • High Quatlity Logo
  • Png File/ Transparent file of your of Logo in every Package
  • Source File of Logo
  • PDF File
  • EPS File
  • AI File
  • SVG File
  • 3D Mockup File
  • VIP Customer Support and 100% satisfaction Guarantee
  • Money Back Guarantee without the Question Asked
  • Great Discount for the Bulk Orders


IMPORTANT:

  • Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require the Standard Pack or above, if you are in doubt please contact me !


I'm offering two more Packages for Super VIP Support
One is in 45$ and the Second is in 60$.

For these Packages kindly inbox me with your details Thanks.

Reviews


brentdero:I am very impressed as usual. I am going to be his number 1 buyer.

graphicmaster76:Great Buyer, Will Love to work for you again soon.

supermule:Great - will buy again!!!!!!

graphicmaster76:Great Buyer, Will Love to work again for you soon.

joshuabernheim:Good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment