Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will design professional custom logo within 24 hours

I will design professional custom logo within 24 hours












About:

My name is Myra, I'm an experienced Brand Designer, with 5 years experience in the designing industry.I own a designing agency that has been operational since the past five years amp; know I started working as a freelance designer on this platform.

All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24x7 guidance and quick support as well as unlimited revisions and concepts.

I will design your project as per your given requirements and the way you want it to be !


I will also use the final logo design to produce a set of custom branding if you want me to :)

Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.

If it doesn't make you feel fabulous:
don't do it, don't buy it, don't keep it.

Reviews


michaelmeyer181:Great to work with. Great job!

woolumeofficial:Very happy with the results! Very accomodating to needs and revisions.

samimusic:great work, thanks!

kalysm:Seems like a good designer

jimbuz:Excellent work! Very professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment