Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I will do photography logo watermark or signature

I will do photography logo watermark or signature












About:

I will do UNIQUE professional Signature photography logo /watermarkthat can be placed over your photos to protect and advertise your work.Watermark helps protect photography privacy in your photography business .

In $5 BASIC package What you will get ?
1 logos
2 Free revisions.
100% ORIGINAL work.
Delivery in PSD,PNG,JPGE files.
Excellent customer service.
On time delivery.(24h)

Please choose your most suitable one from 3 Gig Packages.


Where can you use your design?

  • On top of your photography
  • Blogs, Websites
  • Photography watermark
  • E-mail signature
  • Stationary
  • Printing; T-shirts, business cards, flyers, posters and signage


NOTE:If the order were completed auto in 3 days and buyer didn't response for any change and he see after 3 days when order completed then he can inbox me for changes

It can be a signature, It can be a logo. It can be anything you want.Watermark helps protect your photography privacy when you put over your photos...!!

Reviews


melodytyson:I’ll definitely refer to others.

piyathn:It was my pleasure to work with you, Awesome experience..Thank you for your review..

gerardoperez:Thank you, awesome logos.

piyathn:It was my pleasure to work with you, Awesome experience..Thank you for your review..

bornfree1967:Perfect communication, delivered exactly what I asked for


No comments:

Post a Comment