Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I will design a minimal logo

I will design a minimal logo












About:

Looking for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web amp; High Quality Logo? I’m the perfect person!

I am providing modern high quality business logo design service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time.

Here is what we are delivering for $80 (Recommended)

  • I deliver the 3 options of the logo in 3000px X 2000px Design in JPG amp; transparent PNG formats.
  • Source file and Vector files for a chosen option
  • 3D mockup
  • UNLIMITED Revisions for one chosen logo design.
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • Each logo will be made from scratch for matching your exact needs and best output. If you have any issues with logo design i will try to sort it out.


Check my Higher Packages and EXTRAS for more valuable options for the minimal logo design I offered e.g faster turnaround time, vector file and psd files etc.


Reviews


slents:I have used his services in the past and he continues to provide quality work with a quick turn around.

janneh:It was great!

janneh:Excellent quality of work and delivery

mriteam:great work

jlawson1224:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment