Friday, June 22, 2018

I will design modern fashion logo

I will design modern fashion logo












About:

I will design modern and professional Fashion logo for your business or website.

Expect following from our Package (PREMIUM):

  • 3 Logo concepts
  • 3D mockups!!
  • Modern fashion logo
  • Entire design will be made from scratch.
  • Vector File (Ai, EPS, CDR)
  • Image file (JPG, PNG, GIF)
  • Yes, Unlimited  & VIP Support are part of the package.

Expect following from our Package (STANDARD):

  • 2 Logo concepts
  • 3D mockups!!
  • Modern fashion logo
  • Entire design will be made from scratch.
  • Vector File (Ai, EPS, CDR)
  • Image file (JPG, PNG, GIF)

Expect following from our Package (BASIC):

  • 1 Logo concepts
  • 3D mockups!!
  • Modern fashion logo
  • Entire design will be made from scratch.
  • Vector File (Ai, EPS, CDR)
  • Image file (JPG, PNG, GIF)

All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 guidance and support as well as unlimited revisions. 

NOTE:

Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.

If you have any questions or want order other designs, feel free to message me anytime.

Looking forward to working with you!

Edanpisan Studio

Reviews


debbieg6:Excellent very happy

edanpisan:thanks for your order

terriliselle:He really worked hard on my concept, I feel there could be more development after 3 revisions because he gets better and better, so I might recommend the unlimited revisions on his package.

samdiseko:Great support throughout concept and final execution.

playectra:Happy with your work, thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment