Friday, June 22, 2018

I will design photography logo or feminine signature

I will design photography logo or feminine signature












About:

Promotional Offer: Free Source file for Limited Time Only! 

Yes! You read it absolutely right! "I will design Photography or signature logo versions with Free Source-file". You'll get a Modern signature Logo design in just $55 with Unlimited Revisions

The Logo(s) I design are in Ultra High Quality and very Unique and Modern. Customer Satisfaction is the utmost priority. If you are looking for a Unique, Modern Business, Professional, Retro, Signature, Modern, Badge or Text logo for your Business/Company, you are at the right place.  

In Only 5$ order you will get:
 
  • (2000px * 2000px, 300dpi)
  • Free Source-file
  • Free Transparent File
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fantastic value for money
  • Outstanding Customer Support
  • No MASCOTS. Please contact me for your order!
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee

Standard Package is the Most Recommended Pkg.

I can also Design Banners, Business Cards, Letter Heads, etc.

  • P.s: Feel Free to Inbox me for any Queries before placing your order.

Modern | Professional | Business | Corporate | Minimalistic | Badge | Unique | Logo design

Reviews


z_oviedo:Great work! Thank you so much.

the_expert786:Working with You was a pure pleasure. Wish You all the best with ATEM!

lalan13:very pleasant to work with him

the_expert786:Outstanding Experience!

kellyjohnson196:Followed all my ideas n suggestions


No comments:

Post a Comment