Friday, June 22, 2018

I will design every thing related to graphics logo design, Business card, t-shirt banner etc.

I will design every thing related to graphics logo design, Business card, t-shirt banner etc.












About:

OUTSTANDING amp; Creative LOGO DESIGNS

• I have several years’ experience in graphic design and related works, so I have good experience on fiverr.com.

• I will make a High Resolution Vector Design for you that will meet to your needs


YOU WILLGET FROM THIS GIG:

PREMIUM Logo in a well presented PDF folder
UNIQUE logo based on your Company/Organizations area of expertise
5 initial well thought out concepts (I will not throw numerous meaningless designs at you)
UNLIMITED revisions and color options until you are 100% happy
100% original vector logo, scalable to any size without the loss of quality
Delivery within 1day to ensure your designs aren't rushed.
FULL logo pack including all source files for web and print
Professional customer service and communication at all times
Fantastic value for money


You are just one click away to get your design.
***ORDER NOW***

Thank you:)

Reviews


emielyn_graphs:Nice designs thanks

faisal_shabbir:Outstanding Experience!

rija_graphics:Great work and fast delivery. Highly recommended..

faisal_shabbir:Outstanding Experience!

veronicawheeler:I was very pleased with the final product, but I really felt like it was pulling teeth to get what I wanted from him. Being an interior designer I have a sense of what good design is and wanted this logo/card to reflect my business. I was getting frustrated as I had to select my own color from Panatone. I would probably not use this buyer again.


No comments:

Post a Comment