Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I will redesign your logo in high resolution

I will redesign your logo in high resolution












About:

Hello
Welcome to My Redesign gig... i have completed more than 1000 orders with higher buyer satisfaction

Do you have a Sketch / Draft / Drawing or a Logo in Low Resolution?
Would you like to change something in your current logo?
Do you want to Vectorize your logo....
you just arrived right place........
This is the perfect service for you to get an awesome logo!...
  • I will redesign your Logo in HIGH RESOLUTION!
  • Redesign in Higher Resolution (print ready 300 dpi)
  • File formats JPEG amp; PNG
  • Vectorize logo in Ai,EPS, PDF and SVG file format
  • 3D Mockup printed on paper for free!
  • 24 hours Express Delivery GUARANTEED!
  • Unlimited Revisions included!
  • Please send me your Sketch / Draft / Drawing or your current Logo in one of these formats:
AI - EPS - PDF - PSD-PNG - JPEG


*Price may be vary according to the complexity, Please contact me for more details.
Thank you so much..!
Chanu design

Reviews


bhfashion:excellent job

mrboak:GREAT HUMAN BEING

chanu_design:Thank you so much

pchris0425:I love her work and her quick turn around .... very very fast

chanu_design:Thank you so much...easy to work with...


No comments:

Post a Comment