Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will do minimalist logo design

I will do minimalist logo design












About:

As a professional graphic designer with more than 8 yearsof experience, I will design Professional modern logo for your business!
My designs are unique, modern and powerful. For years: go ahead and order your logo with confidence


Why choose this Gig to design your new logo:

  • 8 yearsof activity in field
  • Size:5000x4000pxl
  • UNLIMITEDRevisions for every order
  • Friendly customer service
  • Lifetimesupport

If you're looking for a real professional logo you're in the right place. Take a look at thePORTFOLIObelow, I'm here on Fiverr to designYOUR DREAM LOGO!


Reviews


mpollard:Thanks again - great work!

sweetbabi:thank you,,,great buyer,,

madsvejen:Very nice work. Thanks!

sweetbabi:nice to work with you,great buyer...

mhalbreich:Great work, just what i was looking for


No comments:

Post a Comment