Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will design a quality logo that strongly reflects your business

I will design a quality logo that strongly reflects your business












About:

Thank you for taking time to read a little bit about what I have to offer.

A well-Designed,Professional and eye catching logo is a key component to the success of a company or a person.Based on your specific brief provided, I will design high quality Logo Designs and Branding that strongly reflects your business. You can review and suggest any amendments where required. I will then supply a final design along with all the necessary files as per your selected Package.
What you get from Me:

Basic Package: 2 LOGO concepts to choose from with JPEG file.
Standard Package: 3 LOGO concepts to choose from with source/vector files.
Premium Package: 5LOGO concepts to choose from along with source files and Stationary Designs.

· Unlimited Revision

· Customer Friendly Support

·Money Back Guaranteed

· Source file

· Print Ready PDF

· High resolution JPEG

· Logo Transparency

· EPS

· Ai

Note:Please contact me first for Mascot/Character/Complex Designs.

**Go ahead amp; place an order**

Reviews


willzgame6:Absolutely Incredible Job and Delivery was beyond Superb! Definitely my favorite Designer! Will be coming back for sure!!!

bluebull_gfx:Great Client.very easy to work with.would love to work with again.

glendonross:great work this gives us a starting and I'd be happy to work with you down in the future

bluebull_gfx:Great client.It was a real pleasure of working with glendonross .

dudleygroupaz:The style and product of portfolio looked like something I could relate to and ultimately the style that I wanted for my logo. Fast Service and Response. Great response to edits. I am very pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment