Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I will do professional hand drawn logo design for you

I will do professional hand drawn logo design for you












About:

Welcome to my GIG.

Customers are looking for companies brands to love. To attract your customers to like and eventually love your brand elaborate your brand in new ways. I offer to replace your old fashioned rookie style vintage designs with new colorful and attractive Logos.

What you will get:

= Customized vintage stamp

= Jpeg files (300dpi)

= Color Choices

= Deliverable files will be JPG and Transparent PNG

= High Quality Design

= Black amp; White or color

= Friendly communication and fast respond

= 100% satisfaction

= 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't like the design

If you have any questions before you purchase please send me a message and I will be happy to help!

Thank You

Alicia_Mina

Reviews


ajiwanda:Yes,.. thanks you

alicia_mina:thank you

howtalru:Was very patient with me and excepted my revisions and completed them quickly.

alicia_mina:Outstanding Experience!

zoefff37:Fast service, nice design.


No comments:

Post a Comment