Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I will make 3 awesome retro vintage logo badges

I will make 3 awesome retro vintage logo badges












About:

Hi !


Do you want a Retro - Vintage Logo Badge for your Website, Business Card, Brochure, t-shirt design etc?


Only here on my gig on Fiverr you will get 3 Different Designs for your Retro - Vintage Logo request.


If you are looking for quality you are in the right place.

I speak fluent Englishandi'man exclusive FiverrTop Rated Seller!

What you will get :

✔ Deliverable Files will be JPG and PNGwith Transparent Background.
✔ High Quality image (3000px x 3000px).
✔ Unlimited Revisions
✔ Black amp; White or color.
✔ Friendly Communication and Fast Response
✔ 100% Satisfaction.


Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?
-------------
✔ Get Custom Logo Designs.
✔ Superior Details and Design Quality.
✔Get editable Source Files and Vector.


If you need something not mentioned in this gig description please contact me i will be happy to help!

Reviews


mrjlangford:Really appreciated the professionalism.

wartornstudios2:Awesome work ethic and got my logos the way I needed them...Totally recommend!!

rightbraind:Very easy to work with! Highly recommended!

toplove72:Absolutely love our new logo!! Super fast response time and great communication! Loved everything about working with this designer. First Fiver experience and I'm a huge fan already!

jeffreyrepo:Excellent work, easy to work with. Great communication and very professional. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment