Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will help you design an ideal logo

I will help you design an ideal logo












About:

I’ll design an ideal logo for your startup or small business. It will be a creative minimalist logo. I can come up with the concept or if you have a rough or vague idea that needs to be executed, I’d be happy to help out.


Here’s the work process:


  • First, you will provide all the info needed, and we’ll discuss it.
  • Next, I’ll roughly sketch out the idea and send it to you.
  • Once we have an approved sketch, I will start the design process and send you some previews.
  • After final approval, I will send you the file(s) needed.


Simple as that.


Please bear in mind to send me a message before placing an order, so we can discuss your needs and preferences.


I look forward to working with you :)

Reviews


yenghang:Very fast because before purchasing he/she work with you until you are happy with what he came up with. I highly recommend. Once you purchase, it'll only take same day delivery. Very great communication. Would love to work with again.

tkpalad:Great to work with

rodam83:Easy to work with

tkpalad:Thanks

timewellspent:Very easy to work with and excellent quality. Great professional communication. I'll definitely use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment