Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I will create an awesome and professional website logo or a banner

I will create an awesome and professional website logo or a banner












About:

I will create a professional, eye catching killer vectorized logo for your website/ business. (Real Estate, Gaming, Techno, Fitness, Music, Education, Beauty, Sports, Travel etc.)


WHAT YOU GET FOR $5:

  • One (1) Logo concept for the proposed brand in transparent Background (.png image with 300 dpi.)
  • One (1) Modification offered for simple edits. Redesigning the whole initial concept won't be covered for this free modification.


What I DO NOT Do:

  • I don't draw advance characters, illustrations or 3D designs.

Things to be noted:

  • Not all my portfolio images are done for basic $5 gigs. They're the clues which show my capacity of designing.
  • Any changes requested due to careless details supplied at the start, will simply be ignored because it's not my fault!
  • If you wish to use the logo in printing material without reducing the quality of the logo, Then Check GOLD PACKAGE for source files.


I also do, Web Banner, Facebook Fan Page, Business Cards, Letterhead designing etc. But please contact me before place your order for these designs.

Already served 3500+ satisfied buyers and counting...

Why Waiting?? Order Now !


Reviews


serpetary:This was not the first time I ordered from zarawalker, and as always the result was exactly what I needed delivered on time. Thanks!

rasmustyler:Quick and good response. Delivered.

zarawalker:Outstanding Experience!

ryandupraw:Excellent job once again! Thanks

zarawalker:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment