Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be more than happy to work with you to give you a quality product. I will not stop until your satisfied. + See More

I will be more than happy to work with you to give you a quality product. I will not stop until your satisfied. + See More












About:

Hello all!

I will give you a super fresh Urban Logo that you will love. Do you have a business in Hip Hop or Fashion? Are you a DJ, Rapper, or Musician of any kind? Do you want a dope new representative of yourself?! Well you've come to the right place. I have been a graphic designer for over 10 years and I am here to put my expertise to work for you! Book my gig and I will not stop until your satisfied. I offer quality design services at a fraction of the cost. No religious insignia. Any questions please contact me before you order. 

Type of services: 
Business, Vintage, Brand, modern, stylish, game, real estate, classic, text, hip hop, urban, simple, eye catching, 2D, 3D, custom logo.

You will get:
  • High Quality files
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • money back guarantee (If you are not satisfied)
  • All source files on request
  • Fast delivery!

Reviews


mikemike06:It was late.

domoniquesutton:Always a pleasure

meccag:This gave me some fresh new looks for my company. He is a busy young man, but he definitely communicates well, quickly, and meets his deadline. I can't ask for anything more. Great Job.

hhmh316:The seller was awesome and really capture what we were looking for in a logo design. Thank you for your hard work. The design looks great!!!

dpbrown06:He tried. However I wasted money. I can not use the design. It looks nothing like I requested. However he is not the first and will not be the last who cant design for my kind of customer.


No comments:

Post a Comment