Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design professional and realistic logo

I will design professional and realistic logo












About:

Hi,
This is Amy. A PROFESSIONAL graphic designer with over 6 years works experience in designing logos, business cards, letterhead, illustration, favicon and other graphics.

Why choose Me?

1) I only provide original quality logo design
(No clip art/rehash/cheesy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr)
2) Professional, unique and fresh ideas
3) Custom logo design
4) Unlimited Revisions
5) Money Back Guaranty
6) The Transparent PNG file
7) HIGH Resolutions JPEG 372 Dpi
8) Quick Reply
9) Friendly Service
10) 100% Satisfaction

You'll find a set of INSTRUCTIONS after placing the order.
Please provide your short answers to that.

REMEMBER: You'll get what you pay for. Pay little HIGH for a HIGH-quality work :) 

I don't design Complex Mascots, wine or beer Company logos

Reviews


laineyswp:Very efficient. Made plenty of revisions until I was completely happy. Stunning logo and will definitely recommend. Well done

shirleylive7:I loved my new logo. It was exactly what the doctor ordered. NOW I HAVE A NEW BRAND THAT I CAN BE VERY PROUD OF. \n\nTHANK YOU SO MUCH! Shirley Z. Jacobs

amy_gfx:Thank you very much for your lovely feedback.

ascottbeauty:Great and quick

amy_gfx:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment