Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design sacred geometry logo

I will design sacred geometry logo












About:

HELLO!  WELCOME TO MY PAGE!

For about 2 years now, I got specialized in mandala and sacred geometry designs. As you can see, my signature are vibrant colors and symbols that vibrate with positive energy and brings harmony.


 Sacred Geometry is all around us. It can be found in architecture, the leaves and branches of the trees and in the cells of the human body. It is the invisible patterns that animate our physical world much as spiritual traditions believe that the soul animates the body. 

Allow me to assist you in your spiritual project and to create unique and beautiful designs that are inspiring to others and rich in positive energy, happiness and harmony.


It will be my special pleasure to design something that it has a beautiful and complex meaning with strong roots in Sacred Geometry, Alchemy or beautiful Mandala designs, that will fulfill your business with positive energy and spirituality.


I've dedicated this gig to watercolor projects too!


I respect my clients and I am looking to get their satisfaction! Check my reviews and you will be convinced that I am the right person to work with:). 


Looking forward to assist you!


Reviews


janinewooten:Beautiful work! I wanted the logo to convey a sense of love and connection between those making purchases in my shop, and the charity of their choice (that will receive a gift when they make their purchase). It's not an easy idea to convert into art, but she understood exactly what I wanted and made it happen. I love it!

blueorbital:Mia is awesome!!

cfench08:Very happy with the final design. Mia was very patient and accommodating when I requested revisions.

miaheart:Wonderful experience. Thank you very much!

nayiashop:A very good partner, very very fast order.\nProfessional and multilingual.


No comments:

Post a Comment