Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do mind blowing luxurious logo design

I will do mind blowing luxurious logo design












About:

Welcome to my GIG

I will design a very creative ,Cool Business logo for you.Here on this GIG,i will provide you every kind of luxurious beautiful logo.Whether its VERSATILE,VINTAGE,CARTOON MASCOT,HAND DRAWN or some kind of 3d design.You are gonna be provided with best possible results.

★ Your Logo Package ★★

✔ UNLIMITED original design concepts until you are 100% satisfied.
✔ UNLIMITED revisions and colors options based on your requirements/branding.
✔ FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .gif, .jpeg, .psd and fonts (See PACKAGES).
✔ FULL Stationery Pack (inc. business card, letterhead, envelope & compliment slip (single sided) (See PACKAGES)
✔ 24 hour Express Delivery.(Varies with packages and EXTRAS)
✔ 100% Copyright Ownership
✔ 100% Original Vector Logo scaleable to any size without losing quality
✔ QUALITY service where attention to detail is unrivaled

Order this GIG for best Results.

If you have any further questions then just let me know,and i will be happy to assist you.
Thanks
Regards:SarmadAkhtar

Reviews


marvisr:I am totally pleased with this gig. \nThank you for your detailed attention to the artwork and timeliness in your response.\nExcellent work and great job!.

sarmadakhtar:Amazing experience

eboniebaxter:He was fast and did exactly what I wanted!!

sarmadakhtar:Amazing experience and thanks a bunch

starglider:I chose this designer because I liked the samples on his page. I was looking for a logo design that would capture the essence of my new Bible study workshop series. I needed something fresh, powerful and unique. Sarmadakhtar delivered above and beyond! He patiently worked with me through the revisions until he captured exactly what I had in mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment