Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do business logo design

I will do business logo design












About:

Hi and thanks for visiting my gig,

I'm Sophia, . I do my best to design the best logo for your project,

My past work : https://flic.kr/s/aHskNsVAXV

Please contact me before ordering for complex Logos (Illustrations, characters or your own sketches)

I will provide:

  • 100% original vector logo, which is scalable to any size without any quality loss.
  • FULL logo pack including .ai, .png, .eps, .jpeg , .PDF. I will design a bespoke logo for your business.
  • The logo pack will include a hi resolution vector picture, all the file formats you will need for print, editing and display purposes

NOTE:

  • No Brush strokes.
  • No watercolor effects
  • No photoshop effects.
  • Check all the 3 packages and select the best one suits your needs.
  • If you have a specific idea/ sketch, please contact me before ordering.


All I need to get started is a few details on your requirements, which can be seen below. If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help. I look forward to working with you ;-)

Reviews


sophiegik:It was very easy. She responded very quickly and provided me with what I asked for. I have to say that I was hesitant at first but this has been such a great experience. I will definitely use your services again!

aaronhunt400:Decent experience overall. Was looking for a design that was a little more original

oliverleith:excellent job. makes quick changes to orders. good response time.

teniazonia:I am very happy with my product! I will order again and again!

jasonnowell:I had used this seller for a previous project. Our manufacturer liked our design so much, he wanted one of his own. Would certainly recommend this seller for your logo design. Goes above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment